Phillips Hall

Phillips Hall exterior

1950 Willow Drive | Madison, WI 53706 | Map
Dejope Desk: (608) 890-4895
Capacity: 147 beds


Phillips Hall, located on the western side of campus along the shores of Lake Mendota, offers single and double occupancy rooms, which include private bathrooms and housekeeping options, including towel service, hotel-style cleaning and other amenities. This conference facility has central air conditioning and provides several meeting spaces and a large first floor lounge for catering or networking opportunities. A kitchen is located on the lower level and laundry facilities are available on third and fourth floors. Groups in Phillips will typically dine at Four Lakes Market in Dejope Hall. Phillips Hall provides backyard access for reserving the fire circle at Dejope Hall and using the Lakeshore Path. RecSports provides rec fields, and tennis courts, and volleyball courts nearby.