Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Madison! We are happy to welcome you to our campus and accommodations.
For over 90 years, we have provided residence hall accommodations, meals and catered events, meeting venues and technology resources for summer visits.
Each summer, we welcome more than 15,000 guests from over 40 countries and across the United States. Our summer programs are university or state-sponsored and choose to stay with us because their experience includes:
- Reasonably-priced, air-conditioned accommodations
- Diverse and delicious food and a flexible meal plan
- Professional, friendly staff
- Convenient access to a renowned research university
- Beautiful, scenic setting within an urban environment
Please view our brochure if you would like further information and be sure to contact us with any questions. We look forward to serving you!
Make your overnight reservation.
Make your housing reservation to stay with us during your SOAR session.
Housing Event Space Reservations (EMS)
Make your event space reservation (non-residential programs).