Gordon Avenue Market
- 1849 Diner serves home-style comfort foods. It's the place to find traditional favorites such as fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and chef-carved roast meats. 1849 Diner also features smokehouse BBQ flavors from around the country.
- Buckingham Bakery offers fresh-baked goods morning, noon and night. Muffins, bagels, pastries, cookies, bars and an array of hot and cold desserts will display in a home-kitchen setting. A cereal station is part of this venue, featuring up to 30 varieties of cereal, hot oatmeal and a yogurt bar with toppings.
- Buona Cucina offers daily pasta selections, featuring signature organic marinara sauce and other house-prepared sauces, rustic Italian entrees and accompaniments.
- Capital City Pizza Company offers signature pizza, calzones and breadsticks prepared to order and hearth baked in custom oven. Pizza is sold by the pie and by the slice, for dine-in, carry-out or delivery to resident rooms.
- Fired Up serves freshly grilled burgers and veggie burgers, chicken breasts, other grilled sandwiches and french fries.
- The Flamingo Run convenience store has brand-name items for purchase like bottled beverages, groceries, health and beauty aids, school supplies and snacks in a hip retail setting.
- Global Kitchen includes a number of ethnic entrees and sides from all corners of the globe with the menu varying daily.
- Great Greens features a bountiful bar of freshly prepared greens, fruit and vegetable toppings, and mixed salads for diners to craft the ultimate salad. It also includes a soup station, offering two house-prepared soups daily.
- Que Rico has daily specials of Tex-Mex fare, including tacos, taco salads, burritos, quesadillas – all prepared to order.