The following resources are available to all Residence Hall and Learning Community residents:
The current residents page is a great place to start looking for University Housing resources, including repairs, housing info and ability to order food online.
- Multicultural Learning Community - University Housing open to anyone who is interested in living in a diverse community and actively participating in a broad range of social and cultural activities.
- LGBT Campus Center - Dedicated to offering support, resources, a safe space, and programming for all students.
- The Multicultural Student Center - Provides out-of-classroom experiences where students and other members of the University community can learn about and appreciate other cultures.
- International Student Services - Provides information and programs to international students.
- The Campus Women's Center provides a variety of support services, educates the campus community on a number of women-centered issues, and serves as a resource and referral center for all students.
Health and Wellness