1. Housing>
  2. University Residence Halls>
  3. Billing

Billing & Rates

At the University of Wisconsin-Madison, tuition and housing charges are billed separately. The Division of University Housing will bill you only for charges related to living in the University Residence Halls. Tuition payments and billing are coordinated by the Bursar's Office.

Students and families can make deposits to their Wiscard (the official UW-Madison photo ID) for food purchases based on their budget and individual preferences.

Additional questions? Contact us at the address or phone number provided below.

Division of University Housing
Cashier's Office
Slichter Hall
625 Babcock Drive
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 262-2230
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday