Lawn Mowing Begins
Our first scheduled mowing is May 2. Mowing will occur on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It will be the same contractor as last year. Remember to move all personal items from the lawn prior to mowing day.
Pot Hole Patrol
We will continue patching and filling pot holes as weather permits during the month of May. If you notice a pot hole you think we should fill in, please let the Apartment Facilities Office know. Please make sure we can move your vehicles if you are going to be out of town.
Parking Lot Striping
We will be repainting the lines and stall numbers in various parking lots beginning in May. Affected residents will be notified in advance as it will require moving cars out of the lot for about a half day for each area.
Make sure your vehicle information is up-to-date. If you purchased a new vehicle in the last year and have not updated your information yet, please visit the front office at the Community Center to update it.
- All vehicles need a base lot sticker on the side window.
- Make sure people visiting more than 2 days have a visitor pass.
- Please read your parking policy online.
The summer storage policy is now in effect. Please read your storage policy. Property must be kept off of lawns as of May 4, 2017, as this is when lawn mowing will start for the season. Make sure property labels are replaced if you are leaving for the summer.
New trees will be planted in April and May. Please do not let children play by them or pick flowers from them. Rotten trees will be removed this summer for safety of all residents and new ones planted in their place. These trees may be planted in a different area. Please do not tie anything to trees. because we will be trimming low branches.
Garbage and Dumpsters
- Make sure garbage goes into dumpsters and not on top of them or on the ground.
- Please keep dumpster lids closed to keep animals out of them.
- Please pick up garbage in the yard left by children. There have been a lot of plastic bottles and food wrappers left behind and it takes our resources and time to pick it all up.
Fire Rescue Platform Painting
We will be painting fire rescue platforms this summer. We will notify you if we need to enter your apartments for this.