This summer, residents may be asked to move their vehicles for the purpose of tree trimming and parking lot maintenance. Please let the office know if you will be out of town for an extended period of time so we can make prior arrangements with you regarding this issue. Thank you.
Please do not park in the visitor stalls if you have paid parking or have a base-lot sticker displayed. (Please read your parking policy)
Remember to drive slowly. School will soon be dismissed for the summer and children will be outside playing.
Garbage and Dumpsters
- Do not place garbage on the ground or on top of the dumpsters.
- Garbage should be placed in proper dumpsters when moving out.
- Please clean up the garbage in the lawn areas when children are done playing.
- Flower pots cannot be placed on fire rescue platforms. This is a violation of the fire code.
- Please pick up toys from the lawn. Lawn mowing generally takes place every Tuesday.
- Grounds staff would greatly appreciate it if the owner of the green canoes on the rack located in Lot Z would contact the office to register the canoes.
- Property labels expire at the end of the month. Please affix the new yellow labels to your property items. The grounds department will be tagging all abandoned bikes in mid-July, so please have a new label on your bike if you are leaving for the summer; this will prevent your lock from getting cut.
- If you move out and give property to neighbors, please have them place a new property label on the item so it does not get removed by staff.