New Face at University Apartments: Phillip Werman, Assistant Director of Resident Support Services

Phillip Werman, Assistant Director of Resident Support Services, University Apartments.

Hello! My name is Phillip Werman and I am the new Assistant Director of Resident Support Services. I am excited to serve in this new role and return to the UA community after living in Eagle Heights about 4 years ago.

Originally, I’m from the Cleveland, Ohio area and have lived in Ohio most of my life. I earned a Bachelor of Science in Technology (Visual Communication Technology) and Master of Arts (College Student Personnel) degrees both from Bowling Green State University in Ohio. In 2009, I moved here to Madison for my first full-time job as a Residence Life Coordinator at UW-Madison, working with several residence halls on our campus.

In my free time, I love to hike around local area dog parks with my husband (Brandon) and two pups (Tripp & Lilly). I’m also pretty active in different community theaters around the area and love to sing and perform. I love to travel around the country and world to experience new cultures and cuisine.

I look forward to meeting you and learning how I can help make this community the best experience for you. If you need anything at all or just want to chat, please don’t hesitate to visit me in the Community Center.  You can also contact me via e-mail at phillip.werman@housing.wisc.edu. University Apartments is a special place and I’m so excited to be here!