Welcome to new and returning students. The Community Center is the hub of activity and social events for the University Apartments community.
There is also a quiet study room that is available from 7:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. If the Community Center is closed, you can text the Resident Manager on call at: 608-444-9308. No children under the age of 18 are allowed in the quiet room.
There are a lot of things the center has to offer, and below are some of them.
- Leasing information
- Resident Support services, including Resident Managers
- English Language Learner classes
- Social and educational events for residents
- Recreational activities including basketball, badminton, volleyball, yoga, martial arts, field trips, and more. Recreation Assistants can be reached at UAEvents@housing.wisc.edu
- Referrals to campus and community resources and assistance
- Office of the UW Police Department Community Officer
- UW-Madison Office of Child Care and Family Resources (OCCFR)
- Practice piano sign-ups
- After-school tutoring program
- Lactation room