New Faces at Eagle’s Wing – February 2020

Mahmoud Hegazy PortraitMahmoud Hegazy

Before I started in the field of childcare, I worked for 17 years in high schools. I received my education in Egypt and the United Kingdom. I taught ESL and Arabic online using EZ and Zoom meeting software for many years. I love to meet new people and learn about other cultures and lifestyles. I love to read and surf the internet to gather information, I love to read books about diversity and global citizenship education. I love working with children because helping children (and their families) is the most rewarding job I can think of! I celebrate the little things every single day. I also get to be a part of the messy, amazing learning process and see so many smiles.

Halli Stewart PortraitHalli Stewart

My name is Halli and am very excited to be part of the Eagle’s Wing team. I live in Fort Atkinson, but love being here in Madison with all of you! I have a BA in theatre performance, but have always had a passion for childcare and education. Currently, I am working towards getting my Masters in education. I love getting a part of my student’s development as I watch them learn, discover, and explore!

Beyhan Ozturk

Beyhan Ozturk was born in Corum, Turkey in 1981. She received a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from Sakarya University, Turkey, in 2004, and her Master’s degree in Educational Administration and Supervision at Istanbul Aydin University, Turkey. She worked as a principal for 12 years in Turkey. During her career, she attended many conferences and symposiums, and she made many presentations about child care, development of children, early child education, and children with needs special education. Currently, she works as a teacher assistant at Eagle’s Wing.