During these challenging times, it is important that we give extra consideration of our neighbors and community with regard to our use of communal spaces, namely, the laundry room and noise levels. There have been some concerns about laundry room usage given the COVID-19 pandemic and there have also been concerns about door slamming. Please be mindful of your neighbors when using the laundry room (see policy below) and also with slamming cabinet and closet doors.
Guidelines for laundry:
- Laundry should be done between the hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm, (because quiet hours are from 10:00pm-8: 00 am).
- Be respectful of other people’s belongings;
- Never put someone else’s clothes on the floor;
- Remove your laundry promptly so others can use the machines without having to handle your items;
- Never use dye in the washer;
- Remove lint from the lint tray after using the dryer;
- Wipe up any spills on the machines or in the laundry room;
- Leave the machine doors open after use to prevent mildew;
- Please try not to slam the laundry gate as it can be disturbing to neighbors who live near the laundry area.
- Do not use the Kid’s Play Areas during this time as they are currently closed.
- And keep the laundry room clean!
Most importantly be respectful towards your neighbors because we are all a community!