MMHS Free Online-Based Group Counseling

Madison Mental Health Services: Free Online-Based Group Counseling
Tentatively beginning the week of 9/14/20

Tuesday evenings (Time TBD)
Email: samanthasyta2020@u.northwestern.edu

During the COVID-19 pandemic there has been drastic disruptions to our routines and social lives. It is understandable that some of us are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, isolated and more. Therefore, I am putting together a free online-based counseling group in order to increase social connection and learn stress management techniques while we navigate these uncertain times.Sam Syta PortraitMy name is Sam Syta and I am a counseling intern at Madison Mental Health services. I am currently a student in Northwestern University’s Master of Arts Counseling Program. I have Bachelor of Science degrees in Neurobiology and Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I approach counseling mainly from a person-centered approach with integration of cognitive-behavioral interventions. I work mainly with adults with anxiety, depression, and stress management concerns.

Please reach out to me via the contact information below in order to set up a consultation and to receive answers to any questions you may have.