Housing employees, you still have time to complete your Well Wisconsin activities to earn $150!
If you haven’t already earned your incentive, you now have multiple options for completing the health check portion of the program. Just complete ONE of the following:
- Biometric screening: Click “SCHEDULE NOW” on the Quest Diagnostics slider on the wellwisconsin.staywell.com homepage to get started. You’ll have two options:
- At-home test kit: Request a kit by registering and clicking “Order Materials.” To meet the October 9 deadline, please request your kit by September 25.
- Onsite screening event: Find an event near you by registering and clicking “Make an Appointment.” Housing is hosting two events (see below).
- Health Care Provider Form: Download the fillable health care provider form.
- Dental cleaning: Complete a routine dental cleaning visit between January 1 and October 9. Report your completion on the My Incentives tab of the portal.
- One coaching call: Call 800-821-6591 to schedule a call, or schedule a video meeting on wellwisconsin.staywell.com or on the My StayWell app.
Housing’s Onsite Health Screening Events
- 9/22/2020 9:00am-3:30pm-
UW- Madison: University Housing Division
Gordon Dining & Event Center- Symphony Room
770 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706
- 9/25/2020 8:30am-2:00pm-
UW- Madison-University Housing Division
UA Community Center
611 Eagle Heights
Madison, WI 53705
REMEMBER: YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 9 TO EARN YOUR $150!
Go to wellwisconsin.staywell.com to get moving.
QUESTIONS? Contact the StayWell HelpLine at 800-821-6591 or email@example.com.