During this time, you can make changes to many insurance plans which will take effect January 1, 2021.
The deadline to submit changes is 4:30 pm on Friday, October 23. Changes must be submitted in the MyUW Benefits Portal or via email attachment to email@example.com by this deadline.
Due to COVID-19, all benefits activities are being held virtually this year. You can see a list of info sessions and other resources at: https://www.housing.wisc.edu/jobs/career/benefits/. You can still meet with a Housing Benefits Specialist to ask questions and have help enrolling! We have virtual benefits kiosks set up in several locations throughout Housing. All you need to access these meetings is your NetID and password and MFA Duo on your phone or passcode fob. Locations of virtual benefits stations (by appointment only) can be found at:
- Dejope Classroom 1110, October 5-7
- Gordon Lower Level Conference Room, October 8-16
- Jones (Kronshage) Conference Room, October 1–23
- Ogg room 1206, October 1-23
- University Apartments Community Center room 108, October 1-23
- Slichter HR Office, Tuesdays and Thursdays
You can sign up for a benefits appointment online or ask your supervisor for help signing up. Employees can attend a benefits meeting on work time during their normal shift by scheduling in advance with your supervisor.
- Day Shift Appointments: https://go.wisc.edu/o61tc7
- Night Shift Appointments: https://go.wisc.edu/yu32zh
If you have questions, please contact the Housing Payroll & Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-262-2308.