Skip to main content
Watch the How-To Video
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- salt & pepper, to taste
- green peppers, finely diced
- yellow onion, finely diced
- ham, finely diced
- bacon, crumbled
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack 2 eggs into the microwave-safe mug.
- Add one tablespoon of water. Stir well with a fork.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add in desired fillings (buy some fillings from your Housing Dining Market salad bar!)
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes (until eggs are cooked through and fluffy)