Do you know someone that would be a perfect fit for the University Housing team? The career employee referral program is open now.
Refer someone and you can earn $500 for each person who is successfully hired! Ask people you refer to share your name at their interview.
Who can make a referral?
- University Staff, Academic Staff, Limited Appointees, and Fixed Term Finite
- Temporary Employees (TEs) are not eligible to receive payment.
- Hiring managers are not eligible to make referrals for their own recruitments.
Who can be referred?
- Anyone you think would be a perfect fit for the University Housing team!
- In order to receive payment, the person being referred cannot be a current Housing employee, and cannot have worked with Housing in the last 18 months.
How are referrals collected?
- Hiring managers will collect referral names from applicants during the interview process.
- When the new staff member completes 30 days with University Housing, $500 will be paid to the person who referred them.
- This $500 payment will be dated for the start of the following pay period and will be paid via paycheck of the referring employee.
This program is expected to run now through June 30, 2022, but may end early if operational needs demand. Please contact University Housing Human Resources if you have any questions.