UW-Madison Transportation Services has released a new resource to help employees select parking and transportation options based on their various scheduling scenarios and other considerations! If you’ll soon be returning to working on campus from telecommuting, visit the Plan your commute section to determine what parking passes you should apply for.
Bus Passes for 2021 – 2022
- Bus passes will cost $48 per year.
- Starting on August 1, 2021 you can purchase a new bus pass at a UW Transportation office or online.
- For more information visit the bus information page.
Parking Permits for 2021 – 2022
Parking applications are now open for many parking permit options!
- Apply online for Baselot, Flex, and Park & Ride permits in the online permit application system.
- The first priority application deadline is June 25, 2021.
- 2021 – 2022 parking permits are valid starting on September 1, 2021.
- For more information and details, visit the permit types and information page.
Reduced and Low-Cost Permits Will be Available August 1, 2021
- Staff are eligible for reduced cost parking permits if they earn less than $35,000 per year ($16.82 per hour or less).
- Starting August 1, 2021, eligible staff may purchase reduced cost parking permits online or at a UW-Madison Transportation Services office.
- For more information and details, visit Transportation Service’s reduced and low cost parking options page.
Many other permits will be available on August 1
- Starting August 1, you can purchase many passes and permits online or at a UW-Madison Transportation Services office.
- Available August 1, 2021 – bus passes, afternoon permits, night permits, reduced cost permits, motorcycle permits, moped permits, e-scooter permits, multi-day parking passes, monthly permits, semester permits.
Please contact UW-Madison Transportation Services at 608-263-6666 or visit the parking rates and policies page for more information on permit pricing and transportation options for UW-Madison staff.