University Housing will be hosting Well Wisconsin Screening and Flu Shot Clinics on the following dates at varying locations on campus.
Well Wisconsin Screening
At an on-site screening, you will learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes. Screening is by-appointment only, so register in advance.
- 09/21/21: 9:00-3:00pm at Carson Gulley Center – Upper Level
- 09/23/21: 8:00-3:00pm at Eagle Heights Community Center (Gym)
UW-Madison Free Flu Shot Clinics
The free Flu Shot Clinics are for UW-Madison employees and their spouses. Registration information will be coming soon.
- For your free flu shot, you must have your Health Insurance Card with you and sign an online consent form.
- Masks and six feet physical distancing will be required for each person in the room.
- Participants will be asked to stand for their vaccination instead of sitting (when possible), to reduce the quantity of participants sitting in the same chair.
- Registered appointments are required.
- Housing hosts Flu Clinic on Oct 12th, 10:00-3:00pm at Gordon Dining & Event Center. CLS will be present for translation.
|Sept 13-15||Union South, Varsity Room||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|
|Sept 20-23||Nicholas Recreation Center, Basketball Court||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|
|Sept 21-23||Nielsen Tennis Stadium, Courts 9-12||Sept 21 and 22: 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm
Sept 23: 6:00am-12:00pm
|Sept 25-26||Kohl Center, Lot 91 (outdoor clinic)||10:00am-3:00pm|
|Sept 28-29||Grainger Hall, Room 1266||6:00am-12:00pm|
|Sept 30-Oct 1||Pyle Center, Lower Level||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|
|Oct 6-8||Nicholas Recreation Center, Basketball Court||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|
|Oct 12||Gordon Dining & Event Center- Overture Room||10:00am-3:00pm *CLS available 10:00am-12:00pm|
|Oct 18-20||Memorial Union||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|
|Oct 25-27||Nielsen Tennis Stadium, Courts 9-12||8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:30pm|