Free Counseling Appointments

University Apartments is happy to announce our continued partnership with Madison Mental Health Services. This year we have three graduate interns who will be offering free counseling appointments for University Apartments residents. Their bios, pictures, and how to schedule an appointment with each of them is listed below.

Robert Witt PortraitRobert Witt, RobertWitt.Therapy@gmail.com

Hello. My name is Robert Witt. I’m currently offering talk therapy free-of-charge as part of a clinical internship with Madison Mental Health Services. I have years of professional experience helping individuals in crisis to navigate through life’s difficulties and attain a greater sense of peace and hope for the future. Together we will develop an effective plan designed to lead you through the challenges you’re facing and towards your vision for a better tomorrow. Email me at

Resse de la Villefromoy PortraitReese de la Villefromoy, rdelavillefromoy@gmail.com, (262) 753-6155

Hello! My name is Reese de la Villefromoy and I am currently a student in my final year of the Master’s in Social Work program at UW-Madison. Through my internship at Madison Mental Health Services, I am able to provide therapeutic services and mental health support for free. Although I have previous experience working with at-risk youth and persons impacted by the justice system, I am open to serving individuals from all walks of life with their own distinct set of challenges. Some of my own therapeutic interests include anxiety, substance abuse issues, identity conflicts, stress, trauma/PTSD, and family issues. I can offer both in-person and virtual therapy based upon individual preference. Additionally, I am a dual citizen of America/Australia and have previously lived in Australia where I was able to gain experience working with individuals of various cultures. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, I am happy to help in whatever way I can.

Kim Landry PortraitKim Landry (She/Her/Her’s), 608-520-0462

Hi, my name is Kim Landry, and I am an incoming intern at Madison Mental Health Services and will be working under the supervision of Lesa Fischer. I am entering my final year in the Part-Time MSW program at UW-Madison.

I received my Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Susquehanna University, located in central PA. I always knew that I wanted to do psychotherapy, so during my undergrad I put a lot of focus on learning as much of the science behind mental health as I could. I worked as a research assistant in the behavioral psychology and neuroscience departments, as well as conducted my own research in the field of cognitive psychology. I even got the opportunity to present my senior research at the APA conference held in Boston in 2017. I love research and aim to incorporate new evidence practices into my work. I always held a keen interest in the brain and cognition but really grew to enjoy developmental psychology as well. It was for this reason that I decided to pursue my master’s degree in social work with a focus area in mental health, it offered me a way to bring all my areas of interest together.

My prior experience in the social work field includes working in the AODA field at all levels of care, working with individuals who have developmental disabilities, individuals involved in the legal system, and individuals touched by cancer. I have experience running groups as I currently volunteer at Gilda’s Club Madison running a weekly peer support group that I established during my past internship with them.

While I am at Madison Mental Health Services, I am the most excited about one-on-one work with individuals. I am also hoping to explore more trauma work. I am a big advocate for trauma informed care and hope to work that into my everyday practice. I look forward to this opportunity and working with everyone.