Garbage and Dumpsters
- Do not place garbage on the ground or on top of the dumpsters.
- Garbage should be placed in proper dumpsters when moving out.
- Recycling should be placed in proper dumpsters as well and not left next to them.
- Please clean up the garbage in the lawn areas when children are done playing.
- Flower pots cannot be placed on fire rescue platforms. This is a violation of the fire code.
- If you move out and give property to neighbors, please have them place a new property label on the item so it does not get removed by staff.
Base Lot Parking
- “Base Lots” refers to the lettering of the different parking lots throughout Eagle Heights, Harvey Street, and University Houses. Each apartment is assigned a parking stall in a base lot. In order to legally park, each car must display the required permit/sticker.
- Please register your car at the Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the Facilities Office at email@example.com or 608-262-2037.