For 47 years, Partners in Giving, the voluntary workplace fundraising campaign for state, University and UW Health employees in Dane County, has been Making a Difference.
We invite you to participate in the 2021 Partners in Giving Campaign from Oct. 11 – Nov. 30, 2021.
Housing will be hosting fun events to help raise funds for the campaign, such as BINGO, a Virtual Craft Fair, and a chance to have a little fun with our Directors! More details to come! Our first event…
Pay Your Selfie Forward!
Housing’s first 2021 Partners in Giving Event, “Pay Your Selfie Forward” will begin on October 19th and will end on November 19, 2021.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be awarded and selected by a panel of judges who will choose the best selfies submitted that proudly showing off creative Badger spirit and enthusiasm!
- All photos must have the UW Badger theme incorporated and include you by yourself, with your coworkers, or with your pet. The more creative you are, the more you will grab our attention! All eligible entry photos should be uploaded to the Qualtrics Survey at Upload your Selfie Photo Here!
- During judging, the panel will evaluate and attribute a score to each entrant’s selfies made up of scores based upon how original and creative the selfie photo is.
- All entries and winners will be shared in an album for all to enjoy following the event!
- No selfie photos of questionable or inappropriate content for public audience will be considered in the contest.
- The entree fee for this event is $5.00 per photo submitted. 100% of all entree fees are donated to the 2021 Partners in Giving Campaign. Payments are made through MobileCause by Partners in Giving.
How to Access MobileCause:
- Text “givinguw” to 41444. A Link will be texted to you OR go directly to the MobileCause page.
- Fill in your name, email, phone, and zip code.
- In the “Special Event Description” field enter: Pay your Selfie Forward.
- Select Your UW Division: HOUSING, UNIVERSITY-182154, in the drop down menu.
- Select your payment method and enter payment information.
- Click submit.
- You will receive an email or text receipt.