It’s time to renew your AllerTrain RA training for 2021-2022!
All Housing Career Employees except DCS employees who are not in the FSA 1 Title, will need to complete this new annual training as of October 1, 2021.
This course is a gluten-free and food allergy training program. Although this training is geared towards House Fellows, it is important for all Housing career staff to understand how to handle an emergency, should you encounter a resident having a reaction. Through this 8-minute food allergy training, you will learn the health implications food allergies have on residents, emergency protocol, and how to identify common risk factors for students with food allergies on campus and in dining halls. You will also be better prepared to handle emergency situations until medical professionals arrive.
Language: This training is only available in English. A translated document of key content is available as a guide while watching the training video.
To create an account and start your training, please take the following steps.
- Click on the link to redeem your coupon code: https://www.schoox.com/1320414/allertrain%C2%AE-ra/about?coupon=atraMad21
- When you navigate to Schoox, log in or sign up for an account if you do not already have one.
- After signing in you will be brought to the landing page, click on the green “enroll now” button on the left side of the page.
- You will then be brought to the course to begin at the present time or a later date.
- View your 8-minute course through to completion (Sound is needed)
- Finally, you will receive an email confirmation.
A report is generated monthly on all those who have successfully completed this training and then recorded in the OHRS Learning and Management System records.
You will not be able to complete the newest version until after the 365th day since you last completed it For those of you who completed the training prior to November 29, 2020, you will still have a December 1, 2021 deadline.