Electronic 2021 W-2 Forms are now available online through MyUW. Paper copies of W-2 Forms are mailed to all employees except those who chose electronic-only delivery. Everyone may access tax forms through MyUW.
For security reasons, the social security number isn’t printed on the MyUW W-2, but it is printed on the one that was mailed out.
To access your W-2 in MyUW:
- Go to my.wisc.edu and log in with your NetID and Password
- Click the Tax Statements icon on the Payroll Information tile
- Click 2018 and later in the W-2 Forms row on the ViewW-2/W-2c Forms page
- Click the View Form button
- You can view or print your tax form. Since a printed copy of your W-2 forms includes personal tax information, use extreme caution when printing this document in a ‘public’ place such as your work environment. Be sure to sign out when you’re finished.
Resources: Visit Tax Statement Help for resources regarding the various tax forms.
Filing Taxes: Employees should use their W-2 Form, not their final 2021 earnings statement, to file taxes.