Join us for a Movie Night Out excursion to see Disney/Pixar’s Lightyear! The event will be on Thursday, July 7th. It is FREE to sign up, and each ticket comes with a drink and popcorn. We will also provide a bus as optional mode of transportation. Here are some things to know before you sign up:
- There are limited tickets available so you must sign up in advance if you’d like to attend. “Walk-ins” will not be accepted. Please sign up by June 30th to secure a ticket. Signups after this date will not be guaranteed a ticket.
- If you sign up but do not show up on the day of the event, you will be billed $10 per number of tickets you signed up to reserve.
- The bus will pick up at the Community Center at 5:15pm, and at Harvey Street at 5:30pm. It will also drop off at each location after the movie.
- Please meet the bus on time! If you are late and miss the bus on the day of the event, you will be responsible for finding your own transportation. If you cannot find transportation and miss the event, you will be billed $10 per number of tickets you signed up to reserve.
- Any children attending MUST be accompanied by an adult that has also signed up to attend.
- This event is for University Apartments residents only, no outside guests.
If you have any questions about the event or our policies in place, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Use this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4CA5AC2BA3FCC61-movie