Leases in Eagle Heights and University Houses will end Thursday, June 30th. We know there are many things to do when moving out! Below are a few reminders to help check-off your list and make sure you have a pleasant experience bidding farewell to the UA Community.
- If you are remaining in the United States, be sure to visit the USPS website to change your address https://www.usps.com/
- In addition, change delivery address information on personal accounts (ex: Amazon, cell phone bill, financial institutions, credit cards, delivery services, etc)
- Be sure to cancel your MG&E customer service account https://www.mge.com/
- Remove all personal belongings from the apartment and storage unit
- When you are ready to return your keys, be sure to:
- Seal your keys inside the “Yellow Express Check-out Envelope”. Envelopes are on the left upon entering the first set of doors of the Community, next to the drop box.
- Leave your name, apt. number and forward mailing information, where indicated, on the envelope
- Place the envelope in the drop box on the left wall (next to the ATM).
*Note: The first set of doors are open 24 hours of the day, therefore you may return the keys anytime you are ready, no later than 8:00 a.m., the day after your lease end date.
For a complete instructions and guidelines to moving out of your home, please use the University Apartments Move-Out Guide https://media.housing.wisc.edu/documents/university-apartments/UA-Move-Out-Guide.pdf
Thank-you for being apart of our community! We sincerely hope you enjoyed your living experience with us.