Employees and their spouses in the State of Wisconsin and Wisconsin Public Employers Group Health Insurance Program may be able to earn a $150 Well Wisconsin gift card by completing the below activities by October 14th, 2022.
To participate in the Well Wisconsin Program:
- Log in or register on the Webmdhealth.com (code: SOWI) Or download the Wellness At Your Side mobile app through the App Store or on Google Play (code: SOWI)
- Or contact the WebMD HelpLine at 800-821-6591 or email@example.com.
Health Assessment: When you take the 15 minute health assessment, you’ll learn how everyday choices affect your well-being. The health assessment can be found at https://webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin/
Health Check: Complete a health check by attending an on-site health check hosted by your employer or by visiting your health care provider, completing a dental exam, or completing one coaching session.
- The PDF instructions are also available for download on the Health Screenings web page at https://hr.wisc.edu/well-being/health-screenings/
- The Healthcare Provider form can also be found on the front page of University Housing’s Human Resources- Sharepoint at http://hr.housing.wisc.edu/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/
Well-being Activity: Complete one of the well-being activities. You will have the option to choose the activity that most interests you. For a list of well-being activities that qualify for the incentive, visit https://webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin/
Please note: Once you’ve completed your three activities, your gift card will automatically be mailed to the address you have on file with your employer/State of Wisconsin ETF for health insurance enrollment. Watch your email for confirmation that your gift card has been sent. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the gift card to arrive.
Well Wisconsin has introduced a new, simplified process for people who do not have computer access, need language support, or find the online steps challenging to complete. The simplified process enables people to participate by phone — with language interpretation if needed — or by using paper forms. In addition, the number of required steps has been reduced from three to two:
Complete a health assessment
- Do your health assessment by phone — you can ask for a language interpreter
- Or ask for a paper Health Assessment Form from Well Wisconsin (English or Spanish only), complete and return
- Call 1-800-821-6591 to do your Health Assessment by phone. You can ask for a language interpreter
- Or call 1-800-821-6591 to ask for a paper Health Assessment in English or Spanish. (For a different language, do your Assessment with an interpreter by phone.)
Complete a health check
- Schedule a health coaching session by phone — you can ask for a language interpreter
- Or complete the Healthcare Provider Form and return it to Well Wisconsin
- Call 1-800-821-6591 to schedule a 30-minute coaching session. Coaching sessions are by phone. You can ask for an interpreter
- OR complete the Healthcare Provider Form by October 14, 2022.
- This form can be found on the front page of University Housing’s Human Resources- Sharepoint at http://hr.housing.wisc.edu/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/
- Take the form to a doctor’s appointment, or use information from your last appointment.
- Mail your completed form before October 14, 2022.
- You only need to write your: blood pressure, height, and weight.
Please note: This simplified process in multiple languages can be found on the front page of University Housing’s Human Resources- Sharepoint at http://hr.housing.wisc.edu/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/