Trusted. Efficient. Successful. Partners in Giving is the nationally-recognized state employee workplace fundraising campaign in Dane County, raising millions of dollars each year for over 500 charities. Every October, hundreds of employee volunteers reach out to their Dane County colleagues at state agencies, UW Madison and UW Health. Employees are given the opportunity to make a donation to the charity or charities of their choice and select how they want to pay for it. Donations can be made by payroll deduction, credit card, check or cash.
During the 2021 Partners in Giving campaign, employees donated over $2 million to 500 local, regional, national and international charities and their umbrella organizations. University Housing raised just over $4800. This year we have a goal of raising $10,000! Remember, it’s your charity, your choice! Help improve lives here and around the world by being a Partner in Giving!
Throughout the campaign, you will be receiving information on how to support the campaign, Housing campaign activities, and campaign updates. Your participation and support are very important to the success of the campaign.
The 2022 Partners in Giving fall campaign encourages you to make a gift online through our e-pledge system. If you cannot give via e-pledge, paper pledge forms will still be accepted through the mail.
Here are your options for giving:
- Give through E-pledge. Go to https://giving.wi.gov and click on the yellow DONATE NOW button. Select that you are a UW employee and log in with your NetID. Choose your charities, and then follow the instructions to donate. Choose your payment method and complete the form. Payroll deduction, credit/debit card, and PayPal are all options for giving.
- Access a .pdf of the pledge form and charity booklet on this website. Please mail your completed form to Partners in Giving, PO Box 7548, Madison, WI 53707-7548 OR email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may give through payroll deduction or check with this option.
- Pick up a pledge form and booklet at Human Resources – Slichter Residence Hall
- Participate in one of Housing’s Special Events and Activities to help raise funds for the campaign! Details to come!
PLEASE NOTE: Pledge Forms and the Charity Booklet can also be found on the front page of University Housing’s Human Resources Sharepoint.
You are also invited to join us for Virtual Charity Lunch and Learns!
The Charity Lunch and Learns will occur every Tuesday during the Partners in Giving Campaign. Grab your lunch and join us to hear from charities who are making an impact locally, nationally, and internationally.
Register for these free online events (Zoom) at https://giving.wi.gov/charities/
- October 11 11:30-12:00pm Housing and Shelter
- October 18 12:00-12:30pm Disability Services
- October 25 12:30-1:00pm Education
- November 1 11:30-12:00pm Mental Wellness
- November 8 12:00-12:30pm Veterans
- November 15 11:30-12:00pm Children and Family Services
- November 22 11:30-12:00pm Environment
- November 29 12:00-12:30pm Community Improvement
- December 6 12:30-1:00pm Animal Welfare
Thank you for being a Partner in Giving and celebrating 50 Years of Caring!