2023 University Apartments Paid Parking Contracts
2023 contracts for University Apartments paid parking services are now available. If you currently have paid parking or are in need of paid parking, you are required to complete the new contract. You will also receive the new 2023 silver sticker for your purple, paid parking hang tag. The contract must be completed and new sticker issued and properly displayed to keep your paid parking status active.
Please collect your sticker from the front office of the Community Center. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Be sure to bring your photo ID and your purple hang tag. You may request a contract to complete and send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the front office.
Beginning February 1, 2023 citations will be issued for paid parkers without a sticker on their hang tag.
If you wish to terminate your paid parking contract, you must return your hang tag to the Community Center and complete the parking termination form. Review the full University Apartments Parking Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the Facilities Office at email@example.com or 608-262-2037.
Base Lot Parking
Our staff will be checking vehicles to make sure they have the correct red base lot sticker and are parked where they are supposed to be. Please read below to make sure your car is up to date.
- “Base Lots” refers to the lettering of the different parking lots throughout Eagle Heights, Harvey Street, and University Houses. Each apartment is assigned a parking stall in a base lot. In order to legally park, each car must display the required permit/sticker.
- If you have recently transferred apartments, please make sure you have the correct sticker on your vehicle.
- Please do not park in the visitor stalls if you have paid parking or have a base-lot sticker displayed.
- Please register your car at the Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8am-5:45pm.
- Make sure you read your parking policy to avoid a citation. https://media.housing.wisc.edu/documents/university-apartments/UA-Parking-Policy.pdf