The fall parking applications are now open for the upcoming academic year! (September 1, 2023–August 31, 2024).
See the full announcement on UW–Madison Transportation Services’ website for more information.
Parking Permits for 2023–24
Parking applications are now open for various parking permit options!
- Apply online for Baselot, Flex, and Park & Ride permits in the online permit application system
- The first priority application deadline is June 2, 2023
- New parking permits will be valid starting on September 1, 2023
Reduced Cost Permits
- Reduced cost permits are available for staff who earn less than $18.72 per hour
- When you apply online, request a Baselot permit using the online permit application system
- Transportation Services automatically reviews all baselot applications for the reduced cost program
Bus Passes for 2023–24
- Starting on August 1, 2023, you can purchase a new bus pass at a UW–Madison Transportation Services office or online.
- Bus passes will cost $48 per year (No price changes for 2023 – 2024)
Many other permits will be available on August 1
- Starting August 1, you will be able to purchase other passes and permits online or at a UW–Madison Transportation Services office
- Available August 1, 2023 – employee bus passes, afternoon permits, night permits, moped or motorcycle permits, etc.
- Please contact UW–Madison Transportation Services at 608-263-6666 or visit their website for more information on permit pricing and transportation options for UW–Madison staff.