Move-out season has begun! We know there are many things to do when moving out! Below are a few reminders to help check-off your list and make sure you have a pleasant experience bidding farewell to the UA Community.
- If you are remaining in the United States, be sure to visit the USPS website to change your address.
- In addition, change delivery address information on personal accounts (ex: Amazon, cell phone bill, financial institutions, credit cards, delivery services, etc)
- Be sure to cancel your MG&E customer service account.
- Remove all personal belongings from the apartment and storage unit
- When you are ready to return your keys, be sure to:
- Seal your keys inside the “Yellow Express Check-out Envelope”. Envelopes are on the left upon entering the first set of doors of the Community Center, next to the drop box.
- Leave your name, apt. number and forward mailing information, where indicated, on the envelope
- Place the envelope in the drop box on the left wall (next to the ATM).
*Note: The first set of doors are open 24 hours of the day, therefore you may return the keys anytime you are ready, no later than 8:00 a.m., the day after your lease end date.
For a complete instructions and guidelines to moving out of your home, please use the Moving Out page on our website.
Thank you for being apart of our community! We sincerely hope you enjoyed your living experience with us.