Maintenance Request Form

At University Apartments, we are dedicated to making sure that any maintenance issues in your apartment is attended to in a timely manner. Please use the form below to submit a non-emergency repair request (such as a slow drain or loose towel bar). If you are in need of an emergency repair (such as no water, falling water, or no heat in the winter) call or text the Resident Manager on duty. 

Having problems viewing the request form below? Click here to view another version.