1 Year – 6 Months
- Select a date and book a space.
- University Housing offers multitude of spaces if you are in need.
- These spaces can be found here.
6 Months – 2 Months
- Let Housing Catering know about your tentative event plans and details – theme, event guest count, timeline, and special details.
- Reserve decor – centerpiece linen napkins, floral arrangements, party favors, etc…
- Gather any dietary needs from guests.
- Pick tentative food and beverage selections.
- Finalize timeline, guest list, and food and beverage selections.
- Confirm final guest count, timeline, and any last changes to food and beverage selections.
- Let Housing Catering know of any specific guest dietary restrictions.
- Final event guest count due to Housing Catering four business days prior to your event date by 12pm.
- Make sure Housing Catering is aware of any final changes to timeline, guest count, or food and beverage selections. Final numbers are due four business days prior.
Day of the Party
- Arrive onsite to your event space 30 minutes – 1 hour early.
- Check-in with event staff.
- Enjoy your event!
Premier event rental offering an impressive and contemporary product selection.
Beautiful arrangements of flowers hand-crafted with passion, attention to detail, and great care.
Full service linen rental. Let us help – connect with your catering sales coordinator for assistance planning all of your event arrangements.
Serving Suggestions & General Guidelines to Follow
- Light Hors’ D’oeuvres: 1 – 3 pieces of each per guest
- Heavy Hors’ D’oeuvres: 3 – 5 pieces of each per guest
- Serve an equal number of hot and cold Hors’ D’oeuvres
- Cookie/Bar: 2-3 per guest
- Mini Dessert: 3-4 per guest
- Cake: 1 slice per guest