Post a photo of the most creative, delicious bowl for a chance to win free cereal for a year from Kellogg’s.
- STEP 1: MAKE the perfect bowl with your favorite Kellogg’s Bowl Bot ingredients located in Dejope Residence Hall’s Bean & Creamery.
- STEP 2: TAKE A PHOTO with the Kellogg’s Bowl Bot and your custom cereal bowl creation.
- STEP 3: POST TO INSTAGRAM and include a caption with the ingredients in your bowl.
- STEP 4: TAG AND FOLLOW. Use the hashtags #uwperfectbowl #entry and tag @housinguwdining and @kelloggsawayfromhome.
- STEP 5: WIN! One lucky student will receive a school year’s supply of Kellogg’s cereal for their home.
- Entries will be accepted starting August 29, 2021.
- The submission deadline is October 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Finalists will be featured on Housing Dining’s Instagram account the week of November 7, 2021.
- Finalists and the winner will be selected by a Housing Dining’s Dining Advisory Board. Winner will be announced on Housing Dining’s Instagram account on Friday, November 12, 2021.
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner who will receive a year’s supply of cereal from Kellogg’s.
Rules & Eligibility
- Late entries will be disqualified.
- Finalists will be selected by University Housing Dining & Culinary Services’ Dining Advisory Board based on creativity (50%), use of cereal (25%), and mass appeal (25%).
- By entering the contest, participants agree to the use of their image and name to be used by UW Housing in electronic and print publications.
- Entries are restricted to UW students currently living in the University Housing Residence Halls, with a contract in good standing.*
- The winner will be contacted through their Instagram account via direct message, they will also be tagged in the winning photo. The winner will have 1 week to contact University Housing to claim their prize. They will then coordinate pick-up/delivery of prizes.
- Actual Retail Value (ARV) of prize, a year’s worth of cereal, is $332.00. It will be awarded in the form of 6 cereal cases (60 ct assorted cereal cups).
- There is no purchase necessary to enter. You can enter via Instagram (see details in To Enter section above) or by sending an email to email@example.com with subject line: Build Your Perfect Bowl Photo Contest Entry. Include the following information in the body of your email: full name, phone number, email, room number, house name, and residence hall address.
- Winner could be contacted by University Housing about doing a brief professional photo shoot with their cereal bowl and prizes for promotional purposes.
* House Fellows are not eligible to participate in the contest.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram. For questions regarding the photo contest, contact University Housing Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kellogg Company and DoorDash, Inc. are released parties in this photo contest and are not sponsors of the contest.