- This event has passed.
Dinner by Dining – Indigenous Themed Meal
April 12 @ 12:00 pm - April 19 @ 12:00 pm
We know things are busy, and we want to help make things a little easier. That’s why we’re offering Dinner by Dining. These are hot meals for 2, 4, or 6 guests that will be hot and ready for pick-up. All packages include the family meal for that week and any other necessary condiments for the number of guests for your order.
Orders for the current week’s menu will close at noon on the Monday of that week.
- Three Sisters Salad (vegan & gluten friendly)
- Smoked Turkey with Berry Glaze (gluten & dairy friendly)
- Blue Corn Mush (dairy & gluten friendly)
- Roasted Root Vegetables (vegan & gluten friendly)
- Add Blueberry Maple Cake (vegetarian) – $2.50 per person
Serves 2 – $30.00
Serves 4 – $59.00
Serves 6 – $88.00
NOW OFFERING SUSHI!
We are now offering Sushi Platters made fresh to-order by our expert Sushi Chefs. You can order these as a standalone meal or add them to your featured weekly meal order.
All include 36 pieces (serves 3-4) (dairy friendly)
- Akita (cooked items) – $30.00
- Kobe (raw & cooked items) – $30.00
- Nara (raw items) – $30.00
- Nagoya (vegetarian) – $25.00
All orders will need to be picked up at curbside at Carson’s Market at 1515 Tripp Circle. You will designate your pick-up time in your order. Pick-up time slots will be available between 4:30-5:30pm.