- This event has passed.
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Celebrate the beautiful locally sourced, seasonal, low carbon, indigenous, plant-forward, and water-friendly foods/recipes we are featuring in our Markets on April 22 in honor of Earth Day. Join us for lunch at Four Lakes, Gordon Ave., Liz’s, and Rheta’s Markets for special menu. Learn more about Earth Day food by taking our Earth Day trivia quiz, complete it, show it to the cashier and get a FREE dessert!
Here’s what’s on the Menu*
- Butternut Ravioli with Sweet Corn Sauce (vegetarian)
- Sustainable Local Trout with Swiss Chard and Northern Beans
- Local Cheese & Charcuterie Plate
- Margarita Pizza (vegetarian)
- Roasted Vegetable Pizza (vegan & gluten friendly)
- Green Dragon Bowl (vegan & gluten friendly)
- Lemongrass Tofu (vegan)
- Three Sisters Salad over Mixed Greens (vegan & halal)
- Roast Game Hen with Berry Sauce
- Wild Rice Sweet Potato Hash (vegan & halal)
- Blue Corn Mush (vegetarian)
- Black Bean Burger (vegan & halal)
- Tempeh Burger (vegan)
- Wisconsin Beer Cheese Soup
- Roasted Corn & Black Bean (vegan)
*Please note that menu is subject to change. All items may not be served at all locations, check our online menus to see what is served at each unit.