- This event has passed.
Harry Potter Dinner: Fantastic Beasts – The Crimes of Grindelwald
November 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Enjoy a feast fit for a wizard at Carson’s, Four Lakes, Gordon, Liz’s, or Rheta’s Markets from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m., as we celebrate the opening of the new Harry Potter movie, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. From butterbeer to special magic sauces for our “bat wings”, we promise you’ll leave energized and ready to take on whatever the day brings you, from transfiguration lessons to a game of Quidditch to a ride on the Knight bus. Even muggles are welcome!
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Herb Crusted Prime Rib of Dragon/Roasted Mandrake (Prime Rib/Roasted Potato)
- Grindelwald Pie (Vegan Shepard’s Pie)
- Harry Potter Bat Wings/Sauce (Chicken Wings with a variety of Sauces)
- Wizard’s Pasta (Pasta Sauce with Squid Ink Pasta)
- Candied Murtlap (Butterscotch Haystack Cookies)
- Candied Billywig (Pralines)
- Strudel Pizza
*Please note that menu is subject to change