- This event has passed.
November 6, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Celebrate the beauty of the fall season and the bountiful harvest of ingredients that abound. Join us at any of our dining markets for a special dinner that focuses on fall flavors and ingredients. A favorite of UW Madison students–trust us–this is one meal you won’t want to miss.
Here’s what’s on the Menu*:
- Bison High Plains Stew
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Winter Vegetable Soup
- Butternut Squash Noodles with Avocado (vegan)
- East Shore Pork Tenderloin
- Autumn Chicken
- Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf (vegan)
- Pan Seared Swiss Chard (vegan)
- Baked Acorn Squash (vegan)
- Cranberry Wild Rice Stuffed Squash (vegan)
- Pumpkin Bar (vegetarian)
- Apple Cranberry Pie (vegetarian)
*Please note menu is subject to change.