- This event has passed.
September 16, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFREE
Organized by the Office of Sustainability and University Housing, Sustain-a-Bash introduces new residents, especially first-years, to sustainability through a celebration of campus and community resources.
This event is scheduled for Friday, September 16th from 3–5pm on the Gordon lawn. All are welcome. Activities will include:
- A gathering of over 40 sustainability-focused student organizations, campus departments, and community groups
- Demonstrations of real-life sustainability applications on waste, energy use, food, and more
- A raffle with items promoting sustainable products, lifestyles, and local businesses
- Locally-sourced snacks featuring crops from the UW Student Organic Farm produced by Dining and Culinary Services
- The Electric Eats Food Truck