Your Housing Contract

Resident at his desk in Barnard Residence Hall

In order to lock in your spot in the University Residence Halls, you must complete the online contract process through My UW Housing and submit a deposit. The contract is a binding legal document, so please take the time to read through all of the terms and conditions, so that you fully understand your rights and requirements before you sign.

Not sure if you’re ready to sign your University Residence Halls contract? Go through our contract checklist to be sure.

Sign up for Housing

Terms and Conditions

My UW Housing

My UW Housing is the online portal to manage your contract, hall preferences, room assignments, and all other tasks on your to-do list for living in University Residence Halls.

Winter Break Housing

Winter Break housing will be available for students who live in the University Residence Halls for the full academic year. Details on location, cost, and sign-up procedures will be available in early November.

Health/Immunization Form

Wisconsin law [SS 36.25 (46)] requires students who live in a University Residence Hall to affirm whether they have received vaccination against meningococcal disease and hepatitis B, and to provide the dates of vaccination if any. The University Health Services has a health record form for students to complete which is confidential and will be retained by University Health Services.