May 2015 – December 2015
Opened in 1940, Elizabeth Waters is the second oldest University Housing dining location. Over the past 67 years, the seating areas have been refurbished twice and an atrium was added to provide additional seating. Except for the atrium addition, the Elizabeth Waters food service occupies the same space today as it did 67 years ago. Renovations allow use of the dining areas for limited food service and/or meeting, study, and activity space when the complete food service is not operating. The outdoor patio and adjacent landscaping were restored to again serve as recreation space and lakeside seating for casual dining and special events.