Starting April 3, your resident dining plan has new options; you can use meal exchanges at Wisconsin Union locations and at the Babcock Dairy Store, in addition to the current meal exchange options at Housing dining locations.
Here are some things to know about using your plan at Wisconsin Union locations or the Babcock Dairy Store:
- Each meal exchange will equal a $5 credit toward your purchase.
- You will receive up to $5 per exchange to use on any food and non-alcohol beverage purchase.
- If your purchase total is more than $5, you can pay the remainder with Dining Dollars, your Wiscard account, cash (at most Union locations), or a credit/debit card.
- If using your Wiscard account funds or Dining Dollars, you will receive a 10% discount on your food and non-alcohol beverage purchases.
- The number of meal exchanges allowed per week will depend on your selected dining plan, and you can only use one meal exchange per day (2/week for Go10, 4/week for Go14, and 6/week for GoUnlimited).
- This is a pilot program that runs until the end of the spring 2023 semester. At that time, Housing will evaluate whether to continue this option for the 2023-24 academic year.
To use your meal exchange at a Union location or Babcock, let your cashier know before you place your order.
Meal exchanges at Housing locations (Flamingo Run, Bean & Creamery, and Southeast Café) will continue to be for a set combination of items.
Check out our FAQs, and learn how to make the most of your Housing dining plan.