A Tripp resident studying in her room


Housing Contract for Transfers

Transfer students are offered a contract for the University Residence Halls using the information provided to UW-Madison’s Office of Admissions & Recruitment as long as space remains available. If you are interested in living in University Housing please email our office for more information at assignMe@housing.wisc.edu after you are admitted to UW-Madison.

Advance Payment

Contracts for freshmen and transfers require a $75 non-refundable application fee in addition to a $225 advance payment that is paid when the contract is signed. Review the cancellation policy in our contract that specifies what must be met to qualify for a cancellation and details of the forfeiture schedule, if applicable. Your final Housing bill will be reduced by the advance payment you have made.