Services Offered in the Community Center
- Leasing information
- Resident support services including Resident Managers
- English Language Learner classes
- Social and educational events for residents
- Recreational activities include basketball, soccer, volleyball, yoga, Zumba, field trips, and more. Programming staff can be reached at UAEvents@housing.wisc.edu
- Referrals to campus and community resources and assistance
- Office of the UW Police Department Community Officer
- UW-Madison Office of Child Care and Family Resources (OCCFR)
- Practice piano sign-ups
- After-school tutoring program
- Lactation room
The Community Center Features
- Main offices for University Apartment staff
- Eagle’s Wing Child Care & Education Programs
- A large basketball gymnasium
- Two meeting/classroom spaces
- A quiet study room for adults, containing public-use computer kiosks
Renting Space in the Community Center
Spaces are available for current University Apartments residents to rent on an hourly basis in the evenings and on weekends or by any University Apartment resident organization.
The University Apartments Community Center and kitchen is available for use by University Apartments residents and resident organizations. Space is available on an hourly basis in the evenings and on weekends. Rates are based on the room type requested, number of people attending, and length of stay.
Need Help Making Your Reservation?
Explore our Step-by-Step Guide to help guide you through making your space reservation.
Rates are based on the room type, number of people attending, and length of stay. All rates listed below are prices per hour. There is a nonrefundable surcharge of $75.00 for groups of 50 people or more.
|4||Groups of 50 people or more (additional surcharge)||75|
All groups must be in compliance with any University/State of Wisconsin food regulations. All room reservation requests must be made two business days prior to the event to be considered for available space.